California to Texas Auto Transport
Direct Connect® provides easy, safe and reliable auto transport at a reasonable cost.
Get your instant quote in just three simple steps!
Ship Cars from California to Texas Hassle-Free
Contact the experienced professionals at Direct Connect Auto Transport for safe and secure carshipping from California to Texas, or car shipping from any state to Texas. Call 800-575-9911for auto transport from California to Texas.
We Ship Any Type of Vehicle, For Any Type of Need
Moving Your Vehicle From California to Texas
California and Texas are the two largest states in the U.S., with 39.5 million people in California and 28.9 million in Texas. They also boast two of the biggest economies in the world. IfCalifornia was its own country, it would have the fifth largest economy in the world. If Texas were its own country (as it was from 1836 to 1845), it would have the 10th largest economy inthe world. More than 80,000 people have moved each year from California to Texas in recentyears, with about 687,000 making the move in the last decade.
Take the Stress Out of Your California to Texas Move
Whatever the reason for your move, it’s stressful to relocate your entire household to a newhome in another state. You have to deal with hundreds of little decisions (and some big ones).You also have to deal with many stressful situations. Direct Connect Auto Transport works tomake sure that transporting your car is not one of them.
We provide door-to-door car shipping service, meaning we will schedule a vehicle pickup atyour current home and deliver it safely at your new home. We give you the ability to contact usat any point as we move your car. You will always know where your car is and when we expectit to arrive at your new home. Our customer-focused approach means we not only move yourvehicle safely and efficiently, but also make the experience much less stressful.
How We Move Cars From California to Texas
Direct Connect Auto Transport has more than two decades of experience in car shipping. Weknow how to match the right type of carrier to the type of auto you need moved. We useenclosed carriers, open carriers and flat-bed transportation for oversized vehicles. Whatevertype of vehicle you need moved, we have the carriers to handle it and the personnel withexperience to do the job right.
Types of Moves From California to Texas
No matter what kind of move we handle, safety is a top priority at Direct Connect AutoTransport. We’ve earned a 5-star rating during our 20-plus years in business. Some of thereasons for that include our Damage-Free Guarantee for every vehicle we ship and ourcommitment to treating your vehicle as if it was our own. We also handle any type of move,including the following.
Buying a Car Online
It’s now very common to purchase a car online and need to have it shipped. Whether it’s anevery day drive car or classic that needs extra TLC, we can safely and efficiently move it fromCalifornia to Texas.
Relocating For A Job
This is one of the most common reasons for moving from California to Texas. We offer aworry-free experience from getting an accurate quote at the start to the timely delivering of yourvehicle at the end. We also can offer special services to athletes as well as other professionalorganizations.
We’re proud to serve the men and women of our Armed Forces when they need a vehicleshipped if transferred from California to Texas, nationwide or even to another country.
When you hire us, we will safely move your car from California to Texas so that the collegestudent in your life can have access to a car when they need it. We also can easily ship the carback home during long breaks or holidays, if needed.
Auto Shipping Service You Can Trust
Don't trust something as valuable as your automobile to an automobile shipping company without:
- Excellent auto transport reviews
- A 5-star rating
- Over 20 years in business
Choose Direct Connect Auto Transport today for all of your automobile shipping needs from California to Texas, and anywhere else that your auto may need to go.
Do you need to ship a car from California to Texas? Then complete the form above or give us a call to find out why Direct Connect has so many 5-star reviews and a reputation as a top-notch auto transport company.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I schedule my California to Texas auto shipping order?
- You can conveniently and easily book your shipment using our secure online system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You also have the option of booking for a professional shipping coordinator, by calling us at 877-668-3227 8 am EST to 5 pm PST.
- When will the carrier truck deliver my vehicle to Texas?
- Your vehicle is delivered within 1 to 10 days, based on the mileage. The complete transport time depends on actual distance. Our drivers travel 300 to 500 miles on a daily basis.
- Can I track the progress of my California to Texas transport online?
- We have a convenient online tracking system that is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week. This tracking update is provided to you in real-time, showing the actual progress of the vehicle. Simply use your unique booking number provided to you during scheduling, and enter it when prompted. You may also track your shipment over the phone.
- Is my vehicle insured during the transportation to Texas?
- All of our vehicle shipments are insured against all in-transit damage. This also includes damage that is caused by our drivers or employees, or equipment failure damages., or equipment failure by the assigned auto shipping or car transport truck. By law, all of our drivers and transport trucks carry a minimum of $750,000 public liability insurance.
- Have more questions? Visit our main faq page.
- How much does it cost to ship a car from California to Texas ?
- The cost to ship a car, truck or motorcycle from California to Texas varies throughout the year. Use our website to get your quote for today's price to ship your car on the fastest route available.
Popular Auto Transport Routes from California?
San Francisco,CA to Layton,UTFresno,CA to Gilbert,AZOakland,CA to Boulder City,NVOakland,CA to Bowie,MDAnaheim,CA to Hammond,INSanta Ana,CA to Biloxi,MSSan Francisco,CA to West Hartford,CT
Popular Auto Transport Routes to Texas?
Ketchikan,AK to Plano,TXCary,NC to Austin,TXRiverton,WY to Fort Worth,TXEdison,NJ to San Antonio,TXAurora,CO to Austin,TXHamilton,NJ to Plano,TXAlexandria,VA to Houston,TX
Click Here to see an auto transport map from California to Texas
Distance and time estimates for certain California to Texas auto shipping routes
|From||To||Mileage||Estimated Transit Time|
|Blythe, CA||El Paso, TX||580 miles||3 to 5 days|
|Blythe, CA||Amarillo, TX||852 miles||3 to 5 days|
|San Diego, CA||Amarillo, TX||1,057 miles||5 to 7 days|
|Chula Vista, CA||Lubbock, TX||1,040 miles||5 to 7 days|
|Chula Vista, CA||Odessa, TX||1,008 miles||4 to 7 days|
|Carlsbad, CA||San Benito, TX||1,559 miles||7 to 10 days|
|Crescent City, CA||Port Arthur, TX||2,861 miles||7 to 10 days|
Recent Blog Posts:
Get Your Adrenaline Pumping: Top Car Shows That Define South Carolina
Embrace the Automotive Passion: North Carolina’s Unbeatable Car Show Highlights
Immerse Yourself in Auto Enthusiasm: Top Car Shows in Mississippi
Rev Up Your Experience: Georgia’s Thrilling Automotive Showcases
Get Ready for Exciting Auto Adventures: Louisiana Best Car Shows
Unleash Your Passion for Cars at Tennessee’s Premier Auto Shows
CALIFORNIA TO TEXAS AUTO SHIPPING REVIEWS
Direct Connect Auto Transport is rated 5 of 5 stars onTransportReviews.com by over 130 satisfied customers.
Instant Auto Transport Price QuotesGet a free quote or contact us to order a pick-up today!FREE QUOTECONTACT US